Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 31. August 2019

You color my life

 Ciao! 😊 




As you know a couple of weeks ago I've received a Surprise Package from the shop so my upcoming blog posts will be all about using the amazing products I've found inside the box! 

If you are curious to see what I found inside here is a video opening...




Otherwise, let's start with project #03


First of all I've add a coat of white gesso over my base, the Dutch Doobadoo Dutch MDF Art - Painter Palette 3mm. After that, with Pronty Crafts - Mask Stencil - Bubble and heavy gesso, I've created another point of interest.

At this point I've started die cutting some elements to use on my project using a water media paper. I've die cutted also a photo using a rectangular shape.

It was now to the funny part: coloring! Using my beloved watercolors I've played around combining splashes and stains tacniques.

With Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray Mermaid Lagoon I've started plashing also the leaves and the word I've previously die cutted but, as I wanted they stand out more than the background, I've decided to cover them up with Stampendous Fran-tage Embossing Enamels. I've choosed shabby blue for the leaves and shabby pink for the word (The result was now AMAZING, I'm in love with this kind of embossing powders!)

Using 3d foam I've created different levels to give more dimension while I was ensembling the composition. I've also decided to tie Prima Resin Keys around the palette using string.


Just a few touches of Stickles glitter glue and white gesso (dry brushing over the string) and the project for today is finished!











Hope you liked it and got inspired... See you super soon for a new blog post!


Michela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...