Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 26. April 2018

Owl love you

Owl love you

As some of you know I have a thing with owls. Actually I got real owls.  They called in English, Little owls, in German, Steinkautz and in Dutch, Steenuilen ( Athena Noctua) add me on FB and you will find some pictures and movies of them.
So, that just said, I started to make a fun card.

The materials I used you will find below. Really funny, this is totally not my style, I thought. But I am making alot of these kind of cards. And I love it!


So I really needed to make something with an owl. I got an oldie goldie die from Joy! crafts.  And made a slider card from a awsome tutorial from "byMarleen" it's in Dutch but you will find a lot of tutorials on Pinterest and Youtube. when you search for "slider card".



I've use white cardstock and kraftpaper and some fitting design paper from DoCrafts with birds on it.
The text I made myself with the Silhouet Cameo.


I made a short video. Than you will see how it works. It's really fun for childeren and adults. 



I love to see you creation on our challenge this month! Click here for the challenge


Have a great day!

Materials:
Joy!Crafts Cutting stencil - Eule 6002/3101 3D Foamtape - 2 m Rolle, 1 mm dick Dutch Doobadoo Glue Pen
 Cardstock Kraft Paper- Kraft Kreide - 12 Cardstock Kraft Paper- Kraft Kaffee Braun - 12Summer & Latte 07 Designpaper ~Studio75~
Tonic Studios Tim Holtz glass media mat

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...