Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 29. September 2017

Hippo bird-day

Hi there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and this is my last post as a DT member for Cards und more shop. I had a lot of fun this last few months, but unfortunately it's time for me to say goodbye to this team.

This is the card I created for today:
I love ink blending and I decided to make a whole background covered in ink. I used two colors of distress ink - Evergreen bough and Stormy sky.

I just couldn't resist using Happy hippos on this card, so I colored three hippos and three birds and put them on the ink blended panel.

In the end, I just glued everything on the card base, stamped the sentiment and card was all finished. :)

Thank you so much for your support and even though this is my last post here, I hope to see you on social media! :)

Hugs,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...