Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 28. März 2014

"Ballet Pumps", "Magnolia"

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a home decoration! 





I used matched papers Inkido.

Once the ballet pumps were made, I stuck of the ribbon of white pearly pearls everything around soles as well as on the superior edges.

I then realized a small lacing-up with the ribbon " Satin Rose ".


I used a rubberstamp " Magnolia ".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".

I cut it with scissors of precision then I stuck it with pieces of "Foam Tape" on one of ballet pump.


On the front of the right ballet pump, I stuck a big flower " Prima Marketing ", a cloth white rose and buttons of roses. I added a die-cut "Leaves" realized with a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ".


Inside the same ballet pump, I stuck a bow realized with a piece of white tulle and I decorated it with a pink rose (20 mm) and of a white rose (10 mm).


Inside the left ballet pump, I stuck a big pink rose (30 mm), a cloth white rose, a small cloth white flower and a butterfly realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts " and a small puncher.


I attached them together with the pink satin ribbon and the ribbon " Organza Rose ".



See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "

3 Kommentare:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...