Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 23. März 2014

Carpe Diem


C.lose-ups:


Hi all, it is Marion today giving you some inspiration.
This time I want to share a non cute card that I made.
I just had to use this fab die from Cards und More Carpe diem.
The Kesi Art dies are wonderfull to use and cut out perfectly.
I also used some embossing powder on my bird stamp, so it would
fit more to the card.
I used some lovely woodies on my card, the birdies and the arrow and hearts 
from Studio Calico.
I also used the lovely pearl hearts, love to use them on my projects.
I also used some half pearls on my card.
I hope I have given you some inspiration.
Untill next time, 
Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Marion

Cards und More products:
Kesi'Art MétaliKs - Stanze - Carpe DiemSC - Wood Veneer - Classic Calico v.2 - Hearts & ArrowsPerlenherzchen weiß, 10 StückREPRINT selbstklebende Halbperlen, weiß, 4mm - 144 Stück
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser and Thread CutterSizzix Big Shot Machine Only Powder Blue & TealPapermania EMBOSSING POWDER 1 OZ SEAFOAM WHITE - 28 Gram
Embossingföhn - Embossing Heat ToolJoy! Kraft Papier A5 - 25 Blatt 300g

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...