Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2013

"A card of season"

Hello ! 

I come to show you a small card of season!

For this card, I used the following papers: 

- "Kraft" paper, "Toga". 
- Paper "Bazzil Cardstock Ecru". 
- Paper " Inkido ", "Beautiful Memories", "Pink Romance". 
- Paper " Studio 75 ", " Special Moments 02 ". 

Young white doily (8,9 cms).

Papers are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

 
I used a stamp "Sarah Kay" (Elisabeth Bells).

I stamped it with some ink " Versafine Vintage " on some paper watercolor.

Then, I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and " Vintage Photo " for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye". 
- Pencil aquarellable yellow. 
- Mauve chalk.

Everything around the image, I added "Frantage Shabby Pink".


On the young white doily, I added the following flowers:

- Big pink shabby rose (30 mm).
- Big rose blue ( 2 tones) (30 mm).
- Three cloth white roses.
- A small rose blue (15 mm).
- A paper rose rolled up pink (15 mm).

All these flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". Then, I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga ".
 
Below, to the right, I also added a pink rose (20 mm), a rose blue (15 mm) and a white rose (20 mm). In this set flowers, I pricked a pink pearly pin.
 

Under the image, I added a piece of white lace then a piece of ribbon pink organza. I realized a bow with a fall of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left of the image. Then, I added a small white pearly heart.


To finish, I realized two small tag with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Crafty Sentiments ". I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain" then I decorated them by stamping a small stamp " Toga " with some ink "Versafine Vintage Sepia".

I added of the cord white with cooking and on one of the small tags, I added a charm in metal "Butterfly".

I thank you for your visits and I hope you a lovely day.


You can find following products in the shop:


INKIDO Beautiful Memories II - Designpapier - Pink Romance  Special Moments (Vintage) 02 Designpaper ~Studio75~  Distress Ink Stamp Pad ™ brou de noix Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 8,9 cm Tim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-filDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Bundled SageDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Old PaperDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tattered RoseDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Stormy SkyDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tumbled GlassStamp Pad Distress Ink ™ Worn LipstickDistress Ink ™ Tampons de photo vintageVictorian Velvet Distress Ink Refill ™Stamp Pads Dye Tea Distress Ink ™Joycrafts craies / crayons - Set 1 6200-0203 Stampendous Fran-Day Shabby émaux de gaufrage rose KORT & GODT Rolled Paper Roses ø 15 mm rosa 107133 Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleINKIDO - Pearlpins Light Pink Perlenherzchen blanc, 10 pièces Crafty Sentiments design - FONA JOUR 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...