Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 31. Mai 2019

Pinkish Moment...

 Ciao! 😊 



Here I am to share with you my latest journal page!


After a coat of Clear Gesso I've started to playing around with Distress Oxide Ink Pads. I'm in love with set #2 so, using an ink blending tool, I created a large shade all around my page. 

Next step was to dry everything with my heat gun and start putting the color using a piece of recycled cellophane from packaging. I used Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserverves, Candied Apple and Abandoned Coral

To define a portion of the page for my focal point I've white embossedFinnabair stamp using VersaMark Emboss Ink. To enfatize even more I've add some diluted Black Soot inbetween the textures. 

Last touches for the base was to add some splashes using White Gesso and the same colors used until now.


Time for the focal point! 

With two Stitched Rectangle cutting dies I've created a look-alike polaroid frame, glued down a previously printed photo of me and my man and, then, aged everything with Vintage Photo and Stazon Jet Black.

Using Double-Sided Tape I've attached the composition to my page and, to give something more I put some paper tape make it look like it was attached with it. 

Final touches were to add the date over the tape and to define the borders.










Hope you liked it and got inspired... See you super soon for a new blog post!


Michela

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...