Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 17. Mai 2019

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are...

 Ciao! 😊 



After an April full of cards let's take a break and relax a little bit... so it's time to do some mixed-media projects!


For this blog post I've decided to realize a journal page with a Theodore Roosevel quote that represent a bit my modus operandi. In fact, if you follow me on the social networks, you know that I love to use my stash, to recycle, to open the mind for a little bit and stop overthinking...

The sentence says: "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are".

For the base I've used a ripped cardboard from a packaging and I've putted a coat of Clear Gesso on the top.

With a stencil and the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Seedless Preserves I've created a mandala a little offset on the top left corner and, with the same color and a small brush, I've do some splashes all around. Then, I've added even more using White Gesso.

While everything whas drying I've printed my quote, cutted in little stripes and enfatized the borders with Stazon Jet Black. I've also do a little yellow color veiling on the top using yellow Pebeo Watercolor.

At this point it was time to start the composition. I've putted a couple of types of random washi tape over a part of the mandala and then attached oh the top my quote using 3D Foam Pads.

As a final touch I brushed the corner with White Gesso







Hope you liked it and got inspired... See you super soon for a new blog post!


Michela

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...