Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 27. März 2019

Space cards

 Hello 
Fikreta here today to share cards with you.
I made two space cards.
First card is shaker card.


First I color images with distress ink,

Then I fussy cut them.
I made backround with distress inks.


then I cut it in two piece

with circlle cutting die I made window for my shaker card.

On circle piece I embossed sentiment 
with black embossing powder.

Then I forget to take photo of adding 
sequence,clear sheet and foam.
Then I add image nad card is done!


second card is very simple.
I trim paper to fit on my card base.
 glue paper on card base and 

I aranged images and then 
I glue them on the card.

Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!

Fotografija Dunje Trautmann.



Jane's Doodles - Clear Stamps - To The Moon Memento Stempelkissen TUXEDO BLACKMy Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX (MFT-388)
WOW! Embossing Glitters - Black GlintRanger Mini Distress Ink - Mustard SeedRanger Mini Distress Ink - Broken China
Distress Inkâ„¢ Stempelkissen Worn LipstickRanger - Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Wilted Violet










2 Kommentare:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...