Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 14. Januar 2019

Furry and bright



Hello
Fikreta here to share with you two cards 
with cute puppies from   

here is the first card

I colored images for both cards with
markers.

I prepared cardstock for shaker card

and then I cut window.


with black embossing powder 
I embossed sentiment

with inks and blending tool I made background 
that will cover window of shaker.

I put clear sheet behind it ,added sequins
and foam .

Glued background to seal sequins,

Then I add images and ta-da! 
card is done!


Lets go to second card!


First I glue on white paper tree,
 then I add puppy,

and rest of images. 

With ink and color pencil 
I made backround.

 I glue glitter paper on card base and on that I glue that piece 
that I arranged images on.


Ta -da!
second card is done!

Hope you like my tutorial and you get inspired!





My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays Clear Stamps (BB-51) InkRanger Mini Distress Ink - Chipped SapphireRanger Mini Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Glitter Foam Sheets Gold | Moosgummi Platten Glitzer Gold



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...