Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018

Good cheer

Hello crafty friends

Fikreta here today to share card with you.
Hope you had wonderful Christmas day.

For my card I use Jane's Doodles "Stinks" stamp set.



First I stamped images and 


then I colored them with markers.


The santa hats are from another stamp set.
See how you can combine different stamps
 to get what you want.
I fussy cut  images.

Glue them hats and gifts.

For backround I use distress inks.


I cut white cardstock for my card base.


I cut glitter paper with die to be snow bank.



With white embossing powder I embossed
 sentiment and stars.
Then I glue images with foam behind them.

And ta da!
card is done!



Ranger Mini Distress Ink - Salty OceanRanger Mini Distress Ink - Festive BerriesRanger Mini Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire 
My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts (MFT-546)  Ink
 WOW! Embossing Powder Large - Opaque Bright White Super Fine




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...