Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 23. September 2018

You are weird...


Hello
Fikreta here today to share 
with you fun shaker card.

For my card I use  Llama Tell You 
stamp set from Gerda Steiner designs.



Here is tutorial how 
I made this card!


First I stamped  images,


I use distress inks to color my images.
One is pink.
Thats is weird one 😄 

I cut cloud die cut and use it as a stencil 
to make backround.

With memento black ink 
I stemped sentiment.


With circle cutting die I made
 windowfor shaker.


 I glue my Llamas and put acetate
then I add heart suwins from my stash.
And ta da!
Card is done!


Hope you like my little tutorial!
Join us with our challenge where
 you can win amazing prize!




Gerda Steiner Designs - Llama Tell You 4x6 Clear Stamp Set My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX (MFT-388)C. C. Designs - Metal Dies - From Clouds To Waves


Ranger Mini Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry  Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Hickory Smoke





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...