Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018

Flower Bookmark

Hello friends! Welcome back! I have a bookmark to share with you today! So let's jump right into it!



I started by die cutting one of the tags from the MFT Tall Tag Duo Die-namics from creme card stock and stamping the flowers, the leaves and the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I used my Polychromos colored pencils to color all the images. The colors I used are:

Flowers: 124-Rose Karmine, 125-Middle Purple Pink, 225-Dark red and 101-White
Leaves: 171-Light Green, 112-Leaf Green, 264-Dark Phthalo Green and 101-White



Then I added drops of Gansai Tambi Blush Gold with a water brush and a piece of brown satin ribbon. And my bookmark was ready!



If I was to make this again, I would color the leaves with the same gold color. What do you think?

Well, I hope I've given you some inspiration to stamp and color, using any coloring medium you love! Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

https://www.craftforjoydesigns.com/

Supplies:
MFT Tall Tag Duo Die-namics
Creme Card Stock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Altenew Adore You Stamp Set
Faber-Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils
Sizzix Big Shot Die-cutting Machine
Gansai Tambi Blush Gold

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...