Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 21. März 2018

MFT Flamazing Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back! Athena here today and I have another birthday card to share with you featuring the MFT Flamazing Stamp and coordinating dies set.
Me, I don't really like unicorns, but I adore flamingos! I think they look so funny and adorable at the same time! So after making a little research on the flamingos stamps I ended up with the MFT ones for a few reasons: good size, build up stamps, three flamingos plus scene building images, coordinating dies and lots of great sentiments.





Let's take a look at the process. First, I stamped all the different parts of the flamingo using two shades of pink, a light gray and a black ink. I also stamped the butterfly and three little flowers in more purplish  colors. Then I die cut the images using the coordinating dies.




For the background, I created a little scene using the palm tree stamps and one of the other flamingos. Only this time I used two shades of gray ink, just to drive the attention onto my pink flamingo. I only stamped the water using a blue ink that matched the blue on the patterned paper that I used. After all the stamping was done, I die cut the panel with the MFT Stitched Basic Edges Die-Namics.

Now for my base panel I found this piece of striped patterned paper in my stash but you can achieve this look with many other ways. You can use a stripes stencil with ink or with paste, you can use watercolors and a brush, you can even use masking tape and do some ink blending over it. Anyway, I went ahead and stamped my sentiment using gray ink and then foam mounted everything onto a standard A2 card base.



I must confess that I searched the entire house to find one googly eye for my flamingo but couldn't find any. Anyway, it's still flamazing, don't you think? I can see my self making some more flamingo cards this summer!

Below you'll find most of the supplies I used and a recommended patterned paper in case you're interested.
Hope I've given you some inspiration to try this gorgeous set. Have a great day and I'll see you soon!


             


 

2 Kommentare:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...