Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

Valou - "Maja Design - Life in the Country"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here for the inspiration post today.


Here is in images!



I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock " and papers "Maja Design", collection " Life in the Country music ". The edges of all the printed papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used an image " Lemon Shortbread ".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".

Then, I embossed any goshawk with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Blue " then I inked the edge in the ink " Distress Walnut Stain ".


At the top, to the left, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ", " Round 2 ".

I realized "Poinsettias" as well as branches of leaves with the machine " Draw an outline of Studio ". I inked them all to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

I slid dies-cuts " Snowflakes " under the various papers. I realized them with a dies " Joy! Craft " in some paper " Maja Design ".

I also slid two "Tags" which I realized with a dies " Crafty Sentiment ". I decorated one with it with the rope and a golden bell.

I also added a blue carnation (WOC), " Rosebuds " (WOC), a white and blue rose (20 mm) (WOC), a red rose (10 mm) (WOC) and a small velvet brown flower.


To the right, I also added the following embellishments:

- Blue carnation (WOC).
- Velvet brown flower.
- Red Rose (10 mm) (Kaisercraft).
- " Rosebuds " (WOC).
- White and red Rose (15 mm).
- White Rose (15 mm) (WOC).
- White Rose (10 mm) (Kaisercraft).
- White berries (WOC).


On the top of the card, I added a paper knot which I realized with some golden paper and the machine " Sihouette Studio ".

To finish, on the bottom of the card, I stuck of the white ribbon of flowers.


Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...