Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2014

Valou - "Love Card"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here for the inspiration post today.


Here is in images!



I used some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Vanille" and papers "Action". Papers are worn out with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Then, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ", " Round 2 ". I also inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Around the polka-dot paper, I stuck two die-cuts " Border - Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I embossed them with some powder " Frantage - Shabby White ".


I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

Under the image, I stuck two die-cuts:

- Die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals " that I have gaufré with a file " Provocraft-Peas ".
- Die-cuts "Bricks" that I realized with a dies " Noor! Design " and inked with some ink " Distress Walnut Stain ".


For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- Flowers realized with a dies " Magnolia Ink " as well as leaves.
- White and pink Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Flower of cherry tree white (WOC).
- Pink Rose (20 mm) (WOC).
- White and blue Rose (20 mm) (WOC).
- Pink snowballs (WOC).
- Rosebuds (WOC).
- Die-cut " Swirl " realized with a dies "Marianne Design".


Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the ribbon " Vichy Blue ". Then, I stuck a double-knot which I realized with the ribbon " blue Organza " and which I decorated with one " pink Lilidaft " and a charm "Love".

Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...