Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 29. November 2013

Congratulations!

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you another card! 

I realized this card with falls of papers only. They result from a block of papers 20 x 20 cms bought in a store of discount shop. The grey plain paper is "Bazzil Cardsotck Gris souris".

The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".

The printed papers are sewn to the sewing machine.



I used the image "Lizzie's Bundle Of Joy".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Tumbled Glass" for the blue. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink. 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for the black. 



On the bottom of my image, I stamped a rubberstamp " floral Swirls " with some ink "Versafine Smoky Grey". Then, I used the paper with "Old Distresser" and I inked with the same ink and a piece of "Cut' n Dry". To finish, I embossed just a little with some powder "Frantage Shabby Pink".


To the left, I added a die cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies "Tim Holtz". I inked it to the ink "Distress Tea Dye" then I also embossed it with "Frantage Shabby Pink".

 

To the right, I added two young tags which I realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Crafty Sentiments ". I inked them with some ink "Versafine Smoky Grey" and stamped. The first one, I stamped a rose motive and the second a small text "Just for You". To finish, I added a small piece of white lace to every tag.


The feeling is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writing " Chopin Script ". I inked the edge with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".

Then, I just added next size down, two paper white leaves, a big pink rose (20 mm) and two roses turquoise (15 mm).

To the right, I stuck two swirls realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Joy! Crafts ". Then I stuck a white rose turquoise blue "Kaisercraft", two small roses (15 mm), two pink "Lilidafts" and two buttons of closed roses white.

 On the bottom, I stuck a big pink rose (20 mm) and two cloth white roses.



To finish, I added a double-bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " Seam Pink " and which I decorated with a small heart-shaped buckle given a pearly gloss and of a small rose.

All the flowers of this realization are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

To finish, I added two small butterflies realized with a small puncher and decorated with a young gem.



And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

See You later! 

Valou


You can find following products in the shop:



    adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m  Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleTim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Worn Lipstick  Distress Ink ™ tampon noir de suie Distress Ink Stamp Pad ™ dégringolé verre   Inkssentials  Strass & Pearls - violet / blanc (855 pcs)      Joy Crafts Cutting & Embossing pochoir - Flourishes floraux 4 Eau petite brosse3D Foamtape - 2 m Rolle, 3 mm dick      Crafty Sentiments design - FONA JOUR    Perlenherzchen blanc, 10 piècesStampendous Fran-táge Embossing Enamels Aged Rose

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...