Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013

Jolie...

Hello everybody! 

I hope that everybody is well and that you have of weather so beautiful as here in Belgium!

Today, I come to show you a layout!



For this page, I used a paper " Webster Pages ". I stuck it on a wooden plate of 30 x 30 cms. (Thickness 5 mm)

I used the edges of the paper with "Old Distresser" then I inked them with some ink "Distress Tea Dye". I also realized some tears with fingers and I slid or piece of falls of pink paper which I drilled with a puncher "Martha Stewart", or small lace pieces. 

Under the photo, I stuck a white doily which I inked with some ink in spray " Tattered Angels Pink".


Under the photo, I stuck a white doily which I inked with some ink in spray " Tattered Angels ".

I also realized small butterflies with a small puncher and I decorated their center with a young gem round. I just stuck them at the level of their body to be able to fold slightly wings and give them an impression of "to fly".

Under the image, I also added three laces ecru different. Then, I added a piece of ribbon "Seam Blue Baby". I used a small fall of the same ribbon to realize a small bow and I stuck it to the left of the photo.

Just above, I added the title "Jolie". To do it, I used a small wooden word which I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".



For the decoration, I added the following flowers: 

- A big white and pink rose (45 mm).
- A rose blue (30 mm).
- A "Vintage" pink rose (30 mm).
- A white and blue flower of cherry tree. 
- Two cloth rose white. 
- A small pink rose and a cream (10 mm).
- A small turquoise blue rose (8 mm).

In these flowers, I added small branches of leaves realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga " as well as small leaves realized with a small puncher.

Flowers are then covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" also to give of the shine to the set.


Below, to the right of the photo, I created another set containing flowers:

- A big light blue rose (" Prima Marketing ").
- A pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- A light pink rose (30 mm).
- Cloth white roses. 
- A rose ecru (20 mm).
- A white carnation. 
- A white and blue flower of cherry tree. 
- A pink daisy and a cream. 
- A light pink lilidaft. 
- A white rose (15 mm).

Over, I added a piece of ribbon of white pearly pearls.


I thank you for your passage on the blog of the shop

I wish you all an excellent weekend! 


You can find following products in the shop:


    adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m  Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleTim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil  Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea Dye Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut Stain     Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 11,5 cm 

2 Kommentare:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...