Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020

Bunnies exploding box




Hello
Today I have to share with you this 
adorable easter exploding box.
I use Somebunny  from MFT stamps on my box.


I made rosette from 1,5 x 12 inch piece of paper.




Bunnies I colored with distress inks.


 I use 9x9 inch paper and score it at 3 and 6 
inches to get box.
 




 Same way I made lid.
I glue rosette and pieces of purple paper.


I cut pieces of patterned paper and glue them in the box.


I die cut lace piece and use it as little basket inside the box.




 Bunnies I glue on circels and glue them 
on the each lid of the box.

I put one also on the rosette .







And here is my box done .




Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!


Cards und More





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...