Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 20. Dezember 2019

Mr. & Mrs. Claus

Hello
Today I have two projects to 
share with you.
I made card and tag with  
Mr. & Mrs. Claus stamps.

First on to the card.



first I colored images that I wanted to use on my projects.
To colore them I use distress inks


 I die cut window and I die cut again in red glitter 


 Then I glue red die cut and gifts 



I die cut two hearts,


and glue it on the middle of the shaker window
and put Santa.


add kitty and put sequins inside and close the card.
And my card is done!

Now on to my tag.
its very easy to make it.
I die cut tag,prepared colored images ,little banner 
that I fussy cut and twine.

Glued  Mr. & Mrs. Claus on the tag,


and add banner with sentiment.
and tag is done!





Jane's Doodles - Clear Stamps - MR. & MRS. CLAUS 
Memento Stempelkissen TUXEDO BLACKRanger - Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - SET 3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...