Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 28. September 2019

Once upon a time there was 5 tiny houses...

 Ciao! 😊 




As you know in August I've received a Surprise Package from the shop so my actual blog posts are mainly about using the amazing products I've found inside the box! 

If you are curious to see what I found inside here is a video opening...




Otherwise, here's project #06

I was very undecided whether to publish this "tutorial" and in the end I decided to make a list of used products and leave a very-long-video to let you see what I did. 

I was very intrigued and scared by these MDF houses ... They were born as an unconventional photo album but I wanted to do something different...

Wanna see what I've created in about 4 hours of work (excluding the part where I've inserted photos and quotes from Christina Perri's "Arms")? Here's the video!




Used products (random order):


I've also created a shorter/flip through version where you can see only the final result... (It was litteraly impossibile to show you only few details!!!)




Hope you liked it and got inspired... See you super soon for a new blog post!


Michela
s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...