Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 15. September 2019

Home is where the heart is

 Ciao! 😊 




As you know a couple of weeks ago I've received a Surprise Package from the shop so my upcoming blog posts will be all about using the amazing products I've found inside the box! 

If you are curious to see what I found inside here is a video opening...




Otherwise, let's start with project #05



First of all I've glued down Dutch Doobadoo Dutch Fabric Art - Jeans A5 Medium on a canvas board and I've primed it using clear gesso.

I've also also covered four houses from Dutch Doobadoo Dutch Greyboard Art A5 Houses.

With Pronty Crafts - Mask Stencil - Bubble and Stampendous Fran-tage Embossing Enamels (shabby blue) I've created a sort of scene with hills and sun, both abstract.


After glued down house over the hills I've started coloring the jeans/sky with liquid watercolors trying to create shadows and contrasts and, as soon as it all dried up I covered the tiny little houses with Stickles glitterglue.

It was now time to add a quote so, using Dymo I created the sentence: "home is where the heart is" and I attached it on my canvas emphasizing the border with a white gel pen.

To merge the composition I've decided to create an irregular border all around the canvas in the same tone as the housesand in this way the project has ended!








Hope you liked it and got inspired... See you super soon for a new blog post!


Michela
s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...