Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 23. August 2019

But I'm Only Human...

 Ciao! 😊 




A couple of days ago I've received a Surprise Package from the shop so my upcoming blog posts will be all about using the amazing products I've found inside the box! 

If you are curious to see what I found inside here is a video opening...




Otherwise, let's start with project #02! 


This time I was in art-journal-mood so I've began covering two pages with a coat of clear gesso and, while it was drying, I've started to choose some stuff to use. 

Using a blending tool and Distress Oxide Fired Brick I've created a background, and over it, I've started creating layers of interest using lift and splashes tecnique. With Pronty Crafts - Mask Stencil - Bubble (it's going to be my all-time-most-used stencil!) and the same ink I've realized a sort of line crossing along the two pages of the art journal and, at the end, I've added even more color touches with Distress Oxide Ink - Candied Apple.

At this point I've started creating my main focal point. I traced a silhouette on watercolor paper using Dutch Doobadoo Dress up Doll and then, I've colored it with black gesso and attached on the journal using white glue.

As you probably know I love to add quotes on my page so, this time, I've choosed to print some parts of Christina Perri's Human. After a quick cut I've enfatized the borders with a black marker and started attaching them on the journal.

As a final touches I've sprayed some water and black watercolor all around to create a more "merged" look.


Date stamped... and the project for today is finished!











Hope you liked it and got inspired... See you super soon for a new blog post!


Michela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...