Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 19. Januar 2019

Easy and simple Cards

Hey Crafters,

it's been a while since I have showed you a project.
And this is how an idea came into my mind while looking at my new distess oxide arrival and turned into an addiction to make more and more cards with this technique.

Here is an overview of all cards I have made. 




Could hardly stop creating more of them, but I don't have more light and dark colour combos.



This was my first try. I inked up a piece of white card stock with my brightest yellow coloured ink pad. The middle of the panel I kept white. Afterwards I used my darkest yellow distress oxide ink pad and a floral stamp out of my stash to stamp around the outer edge. Following this step I used the dark ink colour for stamping the sentiment as well. 


For sure I had to use some nuvo drops for the finishing touches. Can't help myself at the moment....I just love this little extras on my cards.

Here are all the other cards with different colour combos and sentiments.









Would love to see how you use this inspiration on your cards using any ink pads in bright and dark colours.

Happy crafting,

Greets Farida




Supplies:

White card stock
A floral stamp set (you may use any stamps you like!)
Nuvo  jewel drops - key lime
Nuvo jewel drops - sea breeze
Nuvo jewel drops - rose water
Nuvo jewel drops - limoncello
Nuvo crystal drops - raspberry pink


1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...