Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018

Advent with friends-Tag 23


Hello everyone.


It's Milka here from Crafty Milka. 

I'm so happy and honored that my dear friend Fikreta invited
 me join the Advent with friends event. 

I love CAS (clean and simple) cards, 
so I went with CAS on my today's card.

For my card I used an ADORABLE reindeer from 
Mama Elephant 'Reindeer Games' stamp set and a 

sentiment from  Apple Blossom 'Happy Santa' stamp set.

I stamped the reindeer on a white watercolor paper and colored

 him in watercolor technique using Distress Inks. After drying, 

I fussy cut the reindeer, traced edges with black marker, 

stamped another reindeer on a piece of white cardstock paper, 

colored him in black, fussy cut him leaving thin white border around him, 

and glued colored reindeer over the black colored one. 

I did this because the watercolor paper I use is very thin and I needed thicker image for my card.

Then I heat embossed in white the sentiment on a Kraft cardstock panel 

and glued the panel on a white side folded card base.

 Lastly, I glued some foam squares on the back of the reindeer, 

placed him on card and my card was finished. 



Thank you very much Fikreta and Cards und More for invitation 

to join this super fun Advent/Christmas event.

 I wish everyone wonderful Christmas holidays 

and all the best in the year 2019.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...