Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2018

Advent With Friends Tag 18

Hello Everyone,
It's Olga here from creating with Olga and I am so happy, excited and honoured that my dear friend Athena asked me to create a card for the Advent with friends event.
Since I live in Oslo, Norway with my husband I decided to create a card with a Scandinavian feel to it.



For my card I have used a white card base and I adhered a red pattern paper on the front.
In the pattern paper collection that I am using there are ready made tags, so I added a red twine to it and glued it with foam tape on top of the white doily die which I die cut from a die by Tim Holtz and Sizzix.



For the sentiment I used a Merry Christmas stamp and heat embossed it in white.
To finish off the card I scattered some dots of Nuvo Glitter drops in White Blizzard.
Thank you so much to Athena and Cards und More for inviting me to this lovely Christmas event.
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Xoxo Olga

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen fĂĽr Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder ĂĽber einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge fĂĽr Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board fĂĽr euch, das euch zur...