Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 6. August 2018

Full Moon Whales!

Hi crafters! For today's card I decided to work on an idea I had for some time now: Whales travelling under the August full moon! And here it is!



I started by colouring a couple of whales from the MFT Ocean Pals stamp set with my copics. I used B00-B02-B05.

Then I die cut three pieces of card stock using the MFT Ocean Waves dies. I coloured it with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and sprinkled some water over it.

I stamped the sentiment on one of the pieces.

Then I started working on another piece of white card stock to create the night sky. I die cut a circle out of masking paper that I placed on top of my card stock and I used Distress inks to colour the sky. From the moon out I used Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.




 With a watercolour brush I added drops of white gesso to create the stars before removing the mask.

To colour the moon I first added a bit of clean water and then some Mustard Seeds and Wild Honey Distress Inks with my watercolour brush.

I used foam squares to put my pieces in place and a few clear sequins to accent.




 I hope you go ahead and give this background a try. You can find all the supplies down below. You can always ask Dunja for products that are out of stock. She will be happy to help you! As always, thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon!


https://www.craftforjoydesigns.com/


Supplies:
MFT Ocean Pals stamp set
MFT Ocean Pals dies
MFT Ocean Waves dies
Copic Markers
Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Faded Jeans Distress Ink
Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Black Soot Distress Ink
White Gesso
Circle dies
Sizzix Big Shot
Foam Squares
Ink Blending Tool

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...