Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018

New Baby Girl Card



Hi everyone! Welcome back! Today I'm playing with a bunch of goodies to make this baby girl card.





I started by blending Picked Raspbery Distress Oxide ink through a heart stencil by Create A Smile stamps. I added a few droplets of water and dumped with a paper towel. I trimmed the panel with a stitched rectangle die and moved on to my stamping.

I stamped the big YAY from the MFT YAY For You stamp set and one of the MFT Bitty Bears with Versafine Onyx Black ink before coloring it with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. For coloring the YAY, I used my Polychromos pencils. Colors I used:

Zigs: 071-Flesh Colour, 061-Light Brown, 060-Brown
Polychromos: 101-White, 124-Rose Carmine, 125-Middle Purple Pink




To complete my sentiment, I white heat embossed two of the sentiments that are included in the YAY For You stamp set and cut them to stipes using the MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics.

The little bear was also die cut with the coordinating die and everything was finally foam mounted onto my panel.




A few Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins were added here and there to accent and the panel was foam mounted onto a standard A2 pink card base.

You can find full list of supplies down below.

Thank you all for stopping by! Have a great Friday and I'll see you soon!

https://www.craftforjoydesigns.com/ 

Supplies:
 
 MFT Bitty Bears stamp set
MFT Bitty Bears dies
Create a smile hears stencil
MFT stitched rectangle die
MFT Essential Fishtail dies
MFT YAY For You stamp Set
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Foam Squares
Sizzix Big Shot
Faber Castell Polychromos
Heat Tool
White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink
Stamp Platform

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...