Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 30. Juli 2018

Cutie cats

Hello
Fikreta here today to share DT project.
Today I have gift bag and card to share.
Hope you will like it.
Here is little tutorial how I made it.

I use Cutie cats stamps from
C.C. Designs


I color cats with markers and pencils.

This bag die I got from teamie and it's so cute!
I cut two pieces


 Here I  bag assembled.

 I die cut tag and

I die cut paw and use it as a stencil but I forget to take photo.
Then I glue kitty on the tag.

with twine I tie little bow to the gift bag.

with same paw stencil I made backround and
 I use rectangular die to cut it.

I found piece of paper with hearts in my stash
 and I decide to use it on my card.
Then I cut out two pieces Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows 
and put my cats with foam adhesive on them.

Here are my finished projects!


Hope you like my projects for today!
Dont forget our challenge where you can
 win great prize!
Have a wonderful crafty day!
hugs












C. C. Designs - Stampset - CCC-0095 - Clear Stamp Cutie CatsMy Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Traditional Tag STAX (MFT-525)My Favorite Things Die-namics Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows (MFT-568)
Memento Stempelkissen TUXEDO BLACK Joy! Crafts - Ink Blending Tool (2 Tools + 4 Foampads)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...