Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2018

Waffle Flower Happy Day

Hello crafty friends! It's Athena here with my very first DT post for the Cards Und More Blog. And since this is a really happy day for me, I thought it's a good chance to use my lovely bear from the Waffle Flower Happy Day stamp set and make a cheerful card!

For my panel I trimmed a piece of white card stock in 8 1/4" x 4"  and I stamped the bear using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I pulled my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens out and started colouring. I mainly used Beige for the bear and for the ground.
To add a bit of interest to the background I used cloud shaped stencil and blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set with the same black ink and then comes the fun part! I used a piece of watercolour paper and coloured it with different shades of Zig colours and a water brush. I then used my scissors to cut little triangles to use in my banner. I glued down a piece of thread and placed my little banner pieces over it with foam squares.
Now that my panel was ready, all I had to do was to foam mount it onto a Kraft card base.

I had so much fun creating this card! I hope I've given you some inspiration too! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

3 Kommentare:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...