Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017

Party Time Birthday Tag

Hello, friends! 

It's Nancy here with a new project made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

I decided it was time to use this sweet stamp set again!
I haven't for a while, and it's one of my favorites since it's called "Cake Nancy"! lol 

Instead of a card, I decided to make a birthday tag.
I thought this fun Dutch Doobadoo template would make a fun tag shape.
Here is my birthday tag:


I stamped the image on white, colored it with my markers,
and fussy cut it out. 


I cut out two of the shield shapes, 
one in white and one in patterned paper, and then distressed the edges.
I adhered them together.
I added an eyelet in the top of the patterned paper one.
I threaded some ribbons through the eyelet, and tied them with a bow.


I adhered the image in place using foam tape for extra dimension.
Then I added the "It's time to party" sentiment.
I added stickles to the stars and sprinkles,
and some glossy accents to the candles.
Finally, I added some sequins.


One last look at the tag:


These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

CC Designs - Cake Nancy Clear Stamp











* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.

There's lots of fun inspirational projects! :o)

Have a happy day! :o)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...