Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016

Hello Sunshine!

Hello, my friends! 

It's Nancy here today, 
to share a project using items from the  Cards and More Shop .

This time I've tried a totally CAS card!
CAS is: CLEAN AND SIMPLE.
This would be a really good one to send in the mail...no extra postage required!

I began with a Sizzix Framelits card base.

For the card front I used this fabulous Maja Design paper from the Life in Country Collection. 
I love this beautiful scene page!
Such gorgeous poppies, the white picket fence, and the lovely white text in the sky!
It seemed the perfect place for this sweet Tiddly Inks image!
She's on her way to the beach!



I stamped this "Beach Babe" out and coloured her with my markers. 
Then I fussy cut her and adhered her to the card. 


I opted not to use foam tape, as I wanted her to sink into the scene.
I stamped the "Hello Sunshine" in the sky.



Can you see the sweet little crab waving from the inside of the card?


The inside was stamped with the little seashell/sand dollar border. 
The pail and crab image was stamped, coloured, fussy cut, and adhered. 

So there you have my CAS card! :o)

* * * * *
These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Maja Designs - Life in the Country 6 X 6








* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please visit me at my blog...The Nickel Nook!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...