Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 22. März 2016

Masculine Tags

Hello, my friends!
 It's Nancy here with a new project share.

  I have created two masculine tags using a Dutch Doobadoo template.
Both tags have kraft cardstock bases, with a layer of Maja Design paper on top.
The edges have all been distressed, with both ink and a distress tool.
Then I have added a Tim Holtz sentiment, and some fun embellishments.


Here I have added a film strip and some feather dies.
The bow is a really cool mesh ribbon.


I love this gear border die that I added to the left side!
On the top right side, I added the flag die.
Finally, I added some great metal gears and brads.


I hope you like my fun tags! :o)

These are the products I used from the Cards and More Shop:





Noor Design - Feather Die



Noor Design Flag Die



Joy Crafts Filmstrip Die



Joy Crafts Gears Border Die





Please come visit me at The Nickel Nook.



1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...