Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015

Oh Christmas Tree!

Hello...and HAPPY last Tuesday before Christmas!

It's Nancy here to share a new project.
Before I do, I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! :o)

Today I have a fun Christmas tree card to share with you.

I used a fun template from Dutch Doobadoo,
and traced and cut two of the second largest tree.


I had fun decorating it!


To turn it into a card...
I scored across the back tree piece.
Then I added glue above the score line and adhered it to the front piece.
Now it opens up, and stands nicely.



I hope you like my card!

Come visit me at The Nickel Nook!
I'll be back to share more in January!

* * * * *

I used these items from the Cards and More Shop:






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...