Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

Giftboxes

Hi everyone,
Today I, Marion, am proud to give you some inspiration 
on this blog.
For today I want to share a couple of
gift boxes I made with some pampering stuff inside.
I also made some smaller cards to write a personal note
to the gift.
First, here are the boxes I made:


I used Saturated Canary digis and a Karleigh Sue digi (middle box) for 
my boxes.
All three the images are coloured with copics.
I have some more pics I want to share with you,
the box and the card I attached to it.

Here is the first box:

The second box:

and my last box:


I used several papers, but also a lot of Studiolight papers for my projects.
Please scroll down to see which products I used from the
Cards und More store.
For now, happy crafting and hugs,
See you next time,
Marion

Products used from the Cards und More store:

          

            

1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...