Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 25. Oktober 2014

Valou - "A Pennant"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a "Pennant".



To realize this pennant, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some blue paper which I cut with the machine " Silhouette Studio " and a file " Snowflakes " and a white polka-dot pink paper spangled.

On the top, I added a die-cut " Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".

I realized two knots with the ribbon " pink Organza " and I stuck them on both superior corners of this pennant.


I used a rubberstamp "Treasered Times Rubberstamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and inks "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

Everything around the image, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".

I cut it then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the blue lace.


For the rest of the decoration, I added a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Designs" and a top, the following flowers:

- White and pink Rose (30 mm).
Rose turquoise (20 mm).
- Lilidafts pink.
- Rosebuds whites.
- Rosebuds cremate.


Have a lovely day! 

Kiss



1 Kommentar:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...