Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 28. Juni 2014

Valou, a "Sweetly Card Baby"

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a sweetly card! 



To realize this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and a paper "Wild Rose Studio", collection "Paris". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Under the image, I stuck of the lace of white Calais then the ribbon on pink flowers.


I used a digistamp "The Paper Shelter".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Tea Dye" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" and "Distress Victorian Velvet".

I cut the image and any goshawk, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ". I inked edges then I stuck it with "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".


For the decoration, I added:

- A big flower " Prima Marketing ".
- A white carnation.
- A pink and white carnation.
- Cloth white roses.
- White snowballs.
- A button of pink rose.

Flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

To finish, I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".

I also added a small in the corner top-right pearly heart of my card.

See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "






        

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...