Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 21. Dezember 2013

"Winter Wonderland"

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a card! 


For this card, I used only falls of papers of different brands. Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".

Under the image, I stuck of the lace white with 6 cms. Under the image, I stuck of the lace white with 6 cms. Then, I added some ribbon " white Organza ". I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left of my image.
 
At the top, to the left, I added a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Noor! Design - Rund 2 " as well as a young white doily.


I used an image " Paper Shelter " which I colorized in the following way:

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair. 

- Glitter Stickels Silver.

Then, I embossed all the tour of my card with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Blue ".



For the decoration, I added the following embellishments: 

- Flower " Poinsettia " realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies. I added "Glitter Stickels Silver".
- Two big pink roses two tones. 
- Blue "Lilidafts". 
- Ecru "Lilidafts". 
- Small blue roses (15 mm).
- Small white rose (10 mm).
- Thread of white given a pearly gloss pearls (Melissa France).



And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

See You later! 

Valou


You can find following products in the shop:


 INKIDO souvenir des belles choses II - Design Papier - Fleurs roses Tim Holtz papier Distresser et coupe-fil Distress Ink ™ Tampons encreurs Tea Dye Stampendous Fran-Day Shabby émaux de gaufrage Bleu Distress Ink ™ Tampons lambeaux RoseDistress Ink ™ Tampons de photo vintage Distress Ink Stamp Pad ™ brou de noixStamp Pad Distress Ink ™ Worn LipstickDistress Ink ™ Tampons encreurs roulées verre Distress Ink™ Refill Broken China Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Black Soot  Joycrafts Chalks / Kreiden - Set 6200-0202  Stickles Glitterglue Frosted LaceIcicle Stickles GlitterglueCutting & Embossing pochoir NOOR Design - Modèle environ 2 Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 8,9 cm    INKIDO - Pearlpins Light Pink

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Challenge #67 - Anything Goes

Hallo liebe Cards und More Freunde, wir haben heute wieder eine neue Challenge für Euch. Dieses Mal gibt es ein Board für euch, das euch zur...